Today, we are going back to 1939. This is when a truly extraordinary building in Wola Warsaw district was built. Designed by two architects, Bohdan Lachert and Jozef Szanajca, Wola Retro was entered into the commune register of historic monuments in 2012. Initially, the building was an office and a warehouse. After renovation and extension it became the registered office of Budimex.
SMAY has delivered, among other things, fire dampers and regulators for Wola Retro.
Robert Marcinkowski’s photo collection: the junction of two Warsaw streets – Skierniewicka and Siedmiogrodzka