ZUP type power supply for smoke and heat control systems
The “ZUBR” series modular power supply unit is designed for supplying smoke and heat control systems with low and ultra-low voltage (max: 1,000 V AC, 1,500 V DC) including supplying the smoke extract and make-up air fans, by means of frequency converters.
The power supply unit is also suitable for supplying such equipment items as fire dampers (including fire ventilation dampers), smoke exhaust windows, smoke dampers, solenoid valves, electromagnetic door holders and gates.
The product has successfully passed functional tests, evaluation of performance parameters and has been granted approval for use in fire protection systems by Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection – National Research Institute in Jozefow.
- AC (0–1,000 V AC) and DC (0–1,500 V DC) power supply
- modular design,
- conforms to the requirements of PN-EN 12101, Part 10: “Power supplies,”
- adapted to work with the Control Panel according to prEN 12101, part 9 “Control panels” and any other fire alarm control panels,
- a possibility of mounting the Control Panel or its control and monitoring modules in the power supply module casing,
- a possibility of mounting components of the control system and monitoring system inside ZUP casing, in non-fire mode
- makes it possible to control the equipment supply transmission path,
- IP54 Ingress Protection Rating
- primary and additional optical indication of duty modes,
- ambient conditions:
- Climate Class Rating: III,
- ambient temperature -25°C … +75°C